Friday, October 12, 2012

hello world program


This is the first post my this blog here i will suggest you how to compile and run  c program on windows platform
step 1. first you have to download turboc compiler from this link .this link will contain all the information for or you can watch my video for more help
step 2. unzip the folder(i recommend you to 7zip) and install it.
step 3. write the code and compile & run it. 

for  basic knowledge about the structure or syntax of c source code or program go to my latest tutorial on C "for very beginner".It is very easy to learn tutorial.

If you have any doubt just ask me at my gmail Id kapilsuman18@gmail.com
Code :
// This is a simple hello world program for beginner of C language
#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main()
{
printf("hello world" );
}


Output :

hello world

No comments:

Post a Comment